Doctor visit!!

Madison went for a check up today!! She weighs 21.5 lbs and is 29.5" long!! I thought for sure about 25 lbs but what do I know...Dr. Kriger said she was right on target for height and weight as well as her motor skills and development. Yay!!! Madison got 3 shots today, poor thing!! Also her first finger prick which didnt even get a flinch! The shots were a different story but shes usually fine after we step outside. I cant believe how big she's getting so quick.. Now that she's walking, its so much more apparent how much she's growing...She understands a lot of what we say and ask her..Its GREAT!! We're also anxiously awaiting our new addition which will make Madison like an even BIGGER GIRL!! Now that the Holidays are over I feel like it'll be here tomorrow! Enjoy the pics :)

You try the juice Dad!

Madison & Mommy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life

Search

My Peeps!

Powered by Blogger.