Standing & Celebration's!!

Hey All!
I feel like the update is kinda behind but I guess it hasnt been THAT long!! Let's see...we went to our friend Elise's 1st birthday at the park. She has gotten soo big! Madison had soo much fun in the bounce house, playing on the hill and ESPECIALLY with those party favor blow out things. I think all the kids had a blast!! Even Ashlee had some 'blow out thing' fun! HA!
The girls had their Doctor appt check up's! Madison is 36.5" long and weighs 26lbs. She knows almost all her colors, can count to 12 in English and 10 in Spanish (Thank you Dora!) She is talking more than I can even believe! Yesterday she asked "Atchee" if she wanted some food because she was crawling around the floor when Madison was eating.. "Want food Atchee??" (as she tilted her bowl)GAH! I melted!!
Ashlee is 28" long and weighs 20 lbs. She is eating a bunch of people food and even started STANDING! on her own, but no steps yet!! They are BOTH right on schedule and just growing so fast!!
Unfortunately , I think they BOTH caught a bug at the Doc's office (Why not, right?) because they are super runny and congested which is sooo
not fun :( Hoping it passes soon!!
Enjoy your week!!

I LOVE this thing!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey! Let me get one of those!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Playground FUN!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Waiting for the Doc!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TOO COOL for the Doc!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Someone is STANDING!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pretty girl
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Snacktime w. Nana!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Check me out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE
XOXOXOXO GRANNY SPEAR

Post a Comment

Our Life

Search

My Peeps!

Powered by Blogger.