Late, Late, Late!

Hope everyone had a FABULOUS Mother's Day!! I didnt think this post was THAT late but I guess I also didnt realize how much stuff we've done in the last few wks. We celebrated Passover at Nana's House and then Easter Brunch and Egg hunting! We've had a few pool days (because its all the girls can do, not to swim in the sink!! LOL). We celebrated Mima's birthday and then Mother's Day!!
We had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Daddy made me pancakes and even cut them out to say "LOVE MOM"..so cute! Madison & Ashlee decorated coffee mugs for me and Daddy got me perfume and some clothes. We went to the beach with Nana, Uncle Jordi, Granny & Grandpa. It was a GORGEOUS day...We had pizza and ice cream. The girls walked on the shore and we built sand castles. It was picture perfect weather and I couldnt have asked for more. Thank you hunny for making Mother's Day so special and loving me SO much :) We are all so blessed!!
Tons of pics, so ta ta for now :)

Passover Dinner @ Nana's :)
Off to see the Bunny :)
Playing at home after Easter Brunch!
Teaching bad habits ;)
Our Pretty Girl!
Ready for DOMINO's!!!
Weeeeeeeeeee!
Mom & Dad :)
We celebrated Mima's Bday also, since she was leaving for an AWESOME Trip!
Ashlee LOVES her Anthony!!
F.A.M.I.L.Y.
Coloring Eggs with Daddy!
Im a PRO, Mom!
Off to HUNT!
Just loved how "sneaky" she looked in this pic, stealing that egg!
She's an EGG-cellent hunter...Bwhahahahah!
Birthday cake for Mima!
Cheeeeeeese!!
Say....CHOCOLATE!!!!!
Our pretty Girls!
What happens when you unstrap yourself, and then fall in, Butt first??
YOU GET STUCK!!!!! lol
My water Babies!! All 3 of them!!
Running through her new water hopskotch mat!
I see you lookin' at me, lookin' at you, lookin' at me ;)
Getting ready for the Teddy Bear Parade!!!!
DIVA!
Such a BIG GIRL walking in the parade!!!
Daddy thought it would be "Oh so much fun" to go "camping"!
So....TA-DA!!!! We camped :) In door style :)
I LOVE Camping, Mom!
Tickle Time!
Pillow Talk :)
We love Daddy, THIIIIIIIIIS MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nitey-Nite!
Mommy's M-Day Pancakes!
Dare I say the man is getting crafty???
He bought these letters and put them on the bag with Madison! LOLLL
Mother's Beach Day!
Sharing is Caring :) LOL
Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
Happy Mother's Day, Mitzi.
CHEERS for all you Mother's ;)
Partners in Crime!
Its a little windy Mom!

1 comments:

Nana said...

AWESOME Pictures. Dani your creative efforts are endless. LOVE & HAPPINESS overflows in every PHOTO. You have a beautiful family.

Post a Comment

Our Life

Search

My Peeps!

Powered by Blogger.