Happy, Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! 2010! Twenty-ten...Two-Thousand ten....Who knows?! HA!
We're already halfway through January if you can believe it. The girls are getting so big, I could cry!
Ashlee is crawling AND standing now. She pulls up on EVERYTHING and has the bruises to prove it! She has 3 teeth coming in on the bottom and is changing before my eyes! Didnt I just have her??? How can she be so big? 1 year old in 3.5 months!!
Madison is talking soo much. She repeats everything we say and even has her own 'words' we didnt know she could say! HA HA!
She loves to sit and play and is OBSESSED with her Kitchen that Santa brought her...She makes me sandwiches and bowls of fruit ALL.THE.TIME!! I always see her 'drinking' her concoctions or eating her 'sandwiches' and its just THE CUTEST THING!! She has a few meltdowns here and there but I really cant complain. She's a good little girl. Madison has learned 5 colors and can count to 10! Mommy LOVES to quiz her!
Now that Ash is on the move, she is LOVIN' Madison's toys! Madison?...not so much! It's funny to observe how she 'shares' by giving Ash ONLY the toys she doesnt care about.
They are AMAZING!!!

CHEESEball!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What?? I need to email my Peeps!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hard at work!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have my boots & my Lego's..LET'S GO!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hmm..to play WITH? or sit IN?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm Standing!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sleepy girl!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's hard to keep these on, Mom!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I LOOOOOOOOOVE this kitchen!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Check me out!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Too cute. Now the fun begins...chasing BOTH of them! :)

Post a Comment

Our Life

Search

My Peeps!

Powered by Blogger.