Big, Big News!!!

Mommy celebrated her 29th birthday last week, with Uncle Jordi and all our family & friends. Before my big day, I received a strangely packaged invitation in the mail. "Someone" had invited me to a 2 nite, 3 day all inclusive, impromptu birthday getaway. (Seriously! I was adorable!!) Jason and I have never been away from our kids, overnite, out of town. I was super excited and a little nervous....but I packed, as instructed, anyway! Ha!!
We started out our adventure at the Gaylord Palms resort in Orlando. Its such a beautiful hotel and I was quite surprised. Actually, there were all sorts of surprises in store. We started out at the new waterpark, Aquatica, Ziplined over thousands of feet of forest, went to Sea World (NO LINES!) and finally an amazing Helipcoter tour that ended with Jay proposing when we landed. I was suuuper shocked and so impressed with all the surprises! He did a GREAT JOB!! Im definitely a lucky lady!






















Here are some pics of our adventures! You dont realize how fast you can move without 2 little ones falling on your heels, ha! We had a fabulous time.





















Ziplining was soooooo much fun and we will definitely do that again! Dont we look like Pro's?? Haaaaa! I thought Jason looked especially "at home" in his helmet!! HA!!!
We also had some family pics taken..Im not IN LOVE with them but here are a few...





















We had a quaint little birthday picnic with some family and friends. It was such a gorgeous, relaxing day! Couldnt have asked for better weather.





















My Dad INSISTED on taking us out to dinner, so that was a fun treat. We went to this Hibachi place we like.  The girls have never been and thought it was the COOLEST!!




















While Mom & Dad we're gone..Mima helped Madison & Ashlee make a special birthday cake! Make a wish!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life

Search

My Peeps!

Powered by Blogger.