Final days of LOCKDOWN!!

Ashlee will be 3 wks already on Tuesday! We havent been up to doing too much just laying low at home. All the Doc appts are sure keeping me busy though! Thank goodness Madison is done till she's 2, Ashlee still has quite a bit to go and my 6 wk isnt until next month! The girls are doing wonderfully. Madison is extra crazy and always keeps us laughing. Ashlee is sleeping better as each day passes...Cant wait to get back my sleep time! (YAWN!) Ashlee had her 2 wk check up and is weighing in at a whopping 7lbs 13 oz. and 19.5 inches! Here are some pics of us at home just hangin' out! Miss. Ashlee Bree What up!! My 1st Bottle!!! If Mom could only pump enough, she could drink a beer!! My Angel Just Hangin' at the Park with Dad!

1 comments:

Maicie and AJ said...

Both are getting so BIG

Post a Comment

Our Life

Search

My Peeps!

Powered by Blogger.