Holidays that start with M....

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Linda hosted Mother's Day this year.  It was a nice relaxing day with my babies!  All 3 of them! Aaack!  Thanks so much for having us and sharing your Mothers Day with my Mama and I.
Being a Mom gives me the greatest joys I could ever experience.  Its definitely not a glamorous job but the rewards are endless!
As a Mom, you give all of yourself. Minute, by minute, by minute, until those hours add up to create a day which adds up to create a week, which adds up to create a month, which adds up to create years, which add up to create a life. A beautiful life filled with ordinary mom moments.
Somehow in this mixed up, crazy world of things to do and places to go and dreams to follow the beauty of simply being a mother gets lost.  Its always a race to be the BEST Mom, the BEST Baker, the BEST party planner, the BEST lunch maker and on and on and on and on.   The best moments are when you can just slow down and enjoy the simple times.  Those are the moments I treasure the most.  The funny things my daughters say ALL THE TIME!  The evening board games, the personal talks about all their crazy questions and concerns.  Just being there. Cooking together. Laughing. Giving of myself in the simple things. Mom things.  The things that don’t get celebrated on Pinterest. They’re the mom things that I write about and celebrate. They’re the things that most people probably won’t see.  Those are my favorite.  Those are the things I hope they always remember. 


























Madison's field day!!   She was super excited to strut her stuff!




















Napping w Daddy!




























Our big boy!!!!  We had a little photo shoot at home w our little man!
I feel SO blessed to welcome this little nugget to our family.  The girls are just obsessed with him.  They love all over him, everyday.  I never dreamed they would love him this much or that I would, for that matter.  Its amazing how your heart can instantly grow for these little munchkins. As parents, its so rewarding to see your kids interact together.  My heart just swells every time Ashlee talks to him in her little Mama voice, "Where's my boy?? Where's my Austin?? Sissy loooooves her boy", she says!  It makes me giggle every time I think of her talking to him.  Madison says she never imagined his skin would be so soft or that he would be so cute.  She's always reminding me how cute he is, "Cuter than any other brother she's seen".   How could you NOT love this bunch??
Even more blessed to HAVE this family, is how I feel to have all our family and friends who love and support us.  They always say it takes a village and its true.  The girls LOVE when you guys call to talk to them.  Ashlee ESPECIALLY loves to call you back! If you've been on the receiving end of these veryyyyyy long phone calls, as most of you have, I'm sure you can agree...she's a PRO!! 
THANK YOU for reaching out....THANK YOU for loving our kids.... THANK YOU for coming to their birthday parties... THANK YOU for coming to all their shows and performances... THANK YOU for sending them mail (they looove mail!!)... THANK YOU for checking on them when they're sick....THANK YOU for coming over to see them & play.... THANK YOU for babysitting...  THANK YOU FOR LOVING OUR FAMILY! 
It really is the greatest gift and its so, so appreciated. 


























This one makes me laugh!!  The dog stole his attention from me.






























Here are some snuggle/random pics!








Nana surprised the ladies with a day at the Salon!  They.were.thrilled!!!!!
Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
On Memorial Day we honor Veterans who have sacrificed for so much for our freedom. We have lost so many and while they are at rest, their families and friends still remember them every day, so its important we do also.   Its not just a day of beans and barbeque! ALWAYS REMEMBER.





































Madison's class had an end of the year Luau and award ceremony. She was super excited!





















Our little Smartie!!!

























Here are a few fun videos from the past few mos!

Ashlee's 5th Birthday at home!  http://youtu.be/8jQeNPTRVlQ

Easter Confetti Eggs!  http://youtu.be/e9PZ0OKNu_0

Morning Snuggles! http://youtu.be/3bqmpVCv3e8

Austin's 1st Bath! http://youtu.be/uwjxaJ9NEJE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Life

Search

My Peeps!

Powered by Blogger.